Our Free Open Source work is published on GitHub. You can therefore fork out this work from there to play with. However, even if GitHub is a cool way to share our work with the community, it doesn't satisfy all our needs, especially our agile project management or documentation needs. Therefore, keep in mind that our GitHub account is just but a mirror of our own development infrastructure.
The echinopsii development infrastructure is composed by the following classical tools :
- Confluence for our documentation
- Jira for our agile project management
- Stash for our source code management
- Nexus for our dependencies repository
- Jenking for our CI
- ... and other tools currently on our private cloud, but which will go public soon as well.
To make new feature requests or raise bug tickets, sign up freely on Jira. You can then use the same account on Confluence and Stash.
Once you created an account on Jira you can become a project contributor. You will also be asked to sign our CLA. Depending on your contribution effort we will consider you as a premium contributor and so you will get annual premium service subscription for free.